We are a dynamic, cutting edge, online Spanish language marketing firm. We serve small and medium sized businesses and we specialize in serving the legal and medical communities. We diversify your online marketing strategy by promoting your company to include the Spanish speaking community. We make your message Spanish speaker friendly and culturally relevant to the Latino/Hispanic consumer in the U.S. or abroad as needed. This can significantly increase your business in the Spanish speaking community by making it easier for them to find you, understand you and respond to you, online. Consider us a ‘marketing and cultural bridge’ between your business and the Spanish speaking world.
Why Marketing to U.S. Latinos Online is a Good Idea
- The numbers of Latinos in the U.S. are huge. As of 2011 there are over 50 million Latinos living in the United States and 30 million are online regularly; 39 million will be online by 2014. See: Latinos Online in U.S.
- Latino/Hispanic population growth is exploding. Latinos are by far the fastest growing population group in the U.S. The Census Bureau projects Latino population to be over 100 million by 2050. See: Latino Population in the U.S.
- Latinos have money and they spend it. Household income for Latino families averages $77,000/year and is growing. See: Meet the Hispanic Adult Internet User.
- Total Latino buying power is climbing rapidly. From $222 billion in 1990 to $992 billion in 2009, to a projected $1.3 trillion by 2014. A 600% increase in 24 years.
See: Hispanic Buying Power
- Spanish speakers want to receive your message in Spanish. 80% of Latinos speak Spanish at home. They are strongly connected to their culture and their language. Like all minority communities Latinos want to know that you see them, accept them, respect their language and culture, and welcome them to your businesses and professional practices. Unfortunately, virtually all U.S. business websites are written in English only and are not Bilingual Websites or Spanish only websites. Marketing to Latinos in Spanish goes a long way toward gaining their interest and in securing their trust and business. See: Spanish Language and Marketing to Latinos
- Spanish Language Websites, Bilingual Websites and Bilingual Website Designs: offers you a powerful domestic and International strategy by bringing your message to the 165 million Spanish speakers online in over 20 different countries as of 2010. See: Top Ten Languages on the Internet
- Attorney Marketing in Spanish and Legal Marketing in Spanish- the Spanish speaking community in the U.S. needs legal services like all communities. They are more likely to be injured on the job and face other legal challenges than other communities.
Marketing to Latinos in Spanish makes sense. It is good business practice and creates a positive public image of you in the Latino/Hispanic community. Creating A Spanish language website or Bilingual Website Design to help promote your business is simply smart business strategy.
In May 2011 the IAB Hispanic Research Group compiled a compelling report underscoring the value of marketing to Latinos and Hispanics online. We have highlighted important charts from the study found in the Demographic & Economic Charts part of our website.
Download and read the entire 40 page report: U.S. Latinos Online: a Driving Force
We serve all the major Latino populated markets below and more:
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- San Antonio
- El Paso
- San Diego
- San Jose
- Santa Ana
- Long Beach
- Fort Worth
- Corpus Christi
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco
- San Bernardino
- Chula Vista
- Washington D.C.