The Latino/Hispanic consumer responds to Spanish
By translating your current website into Spanish and creating Bilingual Website content or new Spanish Websites, you will increase your business exposure in the Latino/Hispanic community. Our goal is to increase your business with and enhance your public presence in the Latino/Hispanic community.
- Summary Page in Spanish: We summarize the information from your English language website and translate it into Spanish for Latino/Hispanic consumers. A summary page is the easiest and most economical way to introduce a marketing strategy to the Spanish speaking consumer online. A good step toward having a complete Bilingual Website.
- Bilingual Website Design and Complete Website Translation Services: We will translate your entire current English website content page for page into Spanish creating a Bilingual Website. This is a comprehensive translation of your website content from English into Spanish. In this way, the Spanish part of the website entirely mirrors the English part.
- Create a New Spanish Language Website: Creating a new website in Spanish begins with Spanish language content. Our goal is to create a new and distinct website not a translated reproduction of your current English language website. The idea is to reach the Latino in mind and culture. We use appropriate content, unique domain names, graphics and messages that are culturally relevant to Latinos. These sites commonly use Spanish Language Domain Names, not English ones. This adds pull in reaching the Latino/Hispanic reader. This marketing strategy is especially powerful.
- Website Refinement: Every day we find poorly and incorrectly written Spanish language content on websites we review. If your Bilingual Website or Spanish language website was not written by a native Spanish speaker who is fluent in English, it is likely to have mistakes. We will review it and refine it to correct grammatical errors or poorly delivered cultural messages that would not be correctly understood or well received by Spanish speakers.
- Spanish Search Engine Support: We will provide you with appropriate Spanish title tags, Spanish keyword tags and Spanish description tags for the pages that we have created or translated into Spanish. This will allow those who search using Spanish keywords to more easily find your web pages and website.
- Spanish Blogs: Creating blogs in Spanish is an effective way to reach the Latino/Hispanic community and interest them in your business. It is also a good way to help optimize your blog page and website for search engines. We can translate your English language blogs into Spanish and create Spanish blogs that keep Spanish speakers informed and interested in what you do.